Your cart is currently empty
MSpa Tekapo Delight Series 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
The MSpa Tekapo Delight Series Inflatable Hot Tub & Spa features a metallic blue inner wall with a sleek black outer cover. The Tekapo has room for 6 and comes equipped with 132 dynamic air jets with a 700W Air Blower to help you to stretch out and relax for an invigorating bubble massage. This all in one piece comes with convenient wired controller that easily stores in an attached storage pocket.
The Quiet heating technology with built in 1350W water heater will keep the noise level to a minimum for more peaceful relaxation. With convenient features like Energy Saving Timer, Children Safety Lock, Filter Replacement Alarm System, and much more. The Tekapo Hot Tub comes with 2 filter cartridges, a garden hose adapter, a wrench, the top lid with buckles, and the owners manual.
MSpa Tekapo Inflatable Hot Tub Features:
When the water temperature goes below 1°C (33.8°F), the heater runs automatically until the water is heated up to 3°C (37.4°F). This will help prevent the water from freezing and protect the circulation system, pump, and pipe.
To ensure optimum water quality in the spa, the filter cartridge is recommended to be cleaned after each use and replaced every 3-5 days. A convenient reminder will pop us on the remote at least once a week when the spa is kept warm.
PTC Heating Technology
MSpa has applied the PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) technology to all spa products to provide you with a warm and comfortable spa experience and ensure a quick heat-up function.
Plug and Play System
Take your hot tub anywhere. With the patented self-inflation function, you just need to remove the spa from its box, plug it in, and watch it inflate in minutes.
Antibacterial fabric is applied to the inner hot tub liner. This fabric was designed to release bactericidal components which helps reduce 99% of the reproduction of bacteria.
All-Around Bubbling Design
A 360-degree air jet system fills the spa with thousands of bubbles, staggered jets push bubbles into the center of the spa, creating a balanced, all-encompassing body massage.
The Remote is a convenient wired controller that stores outside of the tub in a storage pocket and stays connected for ease of access. You can use the integrated wired controller to easily access all the functions and minimize the setup process.
Included with MSpa Mont Blanc Inflatable Hot Tub
1 Filter Cartridges and a Cartridges Base, Garden Hose Adapter, Top Lid with Buckles, Wrench, and Owner’s Manual.
1.85m x 1.85m x 0.68m /73”x73”x27
32.5 Kg / 71.7 Lbs
930 Litres / 245 Gallons
132 Air Jets
HEAT INCREASING RATE
2 - 3°F/Hour
110 - 120V | 60Hz
MASSAGE AIR BLOWER
24V / 50W
Plug and Play Technology
MSPA PREMIUM LIMITED WARRANTY
MSpa® has been manufactured with reliability and simplicity in mind. All products have been inspected and found free of defects prior to leaving the factory.
If You Wish To Make A Claim
MSpa warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for a period of: ONE (1) Year
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase and MSpa requires presentation of the original proof of purchase to ascertain the date. During the warranty period, MSpa will either repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective products. Replacement products or repaired parts will be warranted for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
Consumers are responsible for the shipping/freight when return the defect parts to MSpa authorized service center or ORPC-Oriental Recreational Products (Shanghai)Co., Ltd.
● This limited warranty does not apply to any defect resulting from negligence, accident, misuse, or other reason beyond MSpa’s reasonable control, included but not limited to: normal wear and tear, negligence or failure to follow the product instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance; connection to improper power supply; chemical water damage, loss of pool water, unauthorized product modification or repair; use for commercial purpose; fire, lightening, flood or other external causes
● This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase in such countries where MSpa sells and services the same model with identical technical specifications
● Warranty service outside the country of purchase is limited to the terms and conditions of the corresponding warranty in the country of service. Where the cost of repairs or replacement is not covered by this warranty, MSpa will advise the owners and the cost shall be charged to the owner.
● This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and terminates upon any transfer of ownership.
● All repairs of which warranty claims are made must be pre-authorized by ORPC through an accredited distributor or agent provided that the defective part be returned to the distributor or agent Transportation Prepaid, if requested.
● All the authorized selling dealer is responsible for all in-field service work carried out on your MSpa product. ORPC will not be liable for results of cost of workmanship from unauthorized service person.
● Products marked with both MSpa and another producer are governed exclusively by the warranty provided by the other producer.
Please always keep the purchase receipt, warranty card in case of future warranty inquiry. All claims must be submitted to MSpa authorized dealers or service partners. Warranty contact information is provided on the back of the warranty card. It is essential that all submitted claims provide all the necessary information, including Customer name, Purchase receipt, Serial No., Product No., Problem, and Parts requested.