Your cart is currently empty
MSpa Camaro Premium Series 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub
The Camaro Premium Series Inflatable Hot Tub & Spa by MSpa was designed to deliver a holistic, full body experience so you can pamper yourself with an uplifting, renewing bubble spa. This all in one spa comes with a unique carbon fiber patterned fabric & chic design with a convenient attached wired controller. The 138 air jets with 700W Massage Air Blower has an all around bubbling design & Smart filtration. Quiet heating technology with built in 1350W water heater and seating for 6 with extra seat cushions integrated into the spa floor. Included is an Inflatable bladder for better heat preservation and rain outflow.
Completely surround your body in a blissful cushion of massaging bubbles in the Camaro air bath. Warm air is pushed through the 360-degree staggered air jet design, creating thousands of soothing bubbles. Melt away stress and tension as you're completely surrounded & massaged by bubbles from every angle. Perfectly placed air jets release thousands of cushioning bubbles to massage your body at a level of intensity you prefer. Camaro features a carbon fiber pattern fabric and chic design. The bath’s lavish size provides ample room to move, while the overflow style invites full-body immersion.
MSpa Camaro 6 Person Inflatable Hot Tub Features:
The new MSpa collections come with a built in UVC sanitizer which can kill more than 60 disease causing microorganisms and pathogens while using nothing more than light.
When the water temperature goes below 1°C (33.8°F), the heater runs automatically until the water is heated up to 3°C (37.4°F). This will help prevent the water from freezing and protect the circulation system, pump, and pipe.
The proprietary 360-degree air-jet system surrounds you with 138 air jets with 700W Massage Air Blowers. The Hydromassage jets deliver soothing massage and the levels of intensity can be adjusted based on your needs.
To ensure optimum water quality in the spa, the filter cartridge is recommended to be cleaned after each use and replaced every 3-5 days. A convenient reminder will pop us on the remote at least once a week when the spa is kept warm.
Antibacterial fabric is applied to the inner hot tub liner. This fabric was designed to release bactericidal components which helps reduce 99% of the reproduction of bacteria.
All-Around Bubbling Design
A 360-degree air jet system fills the spa with thousands of bubbles, staggered jets push bubbles into the center of the spa, creating a balanced, all-encompassing body massage.
The Remote is a convenient wired controller that stores outside of the tub in a storage pocket and stays connected for ease of access. You can use the integrated wired controller to easily access all the functions and minimize the setup process.
Non-Slip Bottom and Seat Cushions
The Camaro Premium series Inflatable Hot Tub comes with integrated seat cushions so you can sit back and relax and enjoy the moment.
PTC Heating Technology
MSpa has applied the PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) technology to all spa products to provide you with a warm and comfortable spa experience and ensure a quick heat-up function.
Included with MSpa Camaro Inflatable Hot Tub
2 Filter Cartridges and a Filter Base, Garden Hose Adapter, Top Lid with Buckles, Inflation Hose, Heat Preservation Mat, Inflatable Bladder, Wrench, and Owner’s Manual.
2.04m x 0.70m / 80" x 28"
36.5 kg / 80.5 lb.
930 Litres / 245 Gallons
138 Air Jets
HEAT INCREASING RATE
110 - 120V | 60Hz
MASSAGE AIR BLOWER
Plug and Play Technology
ETL, ISO9001 Certified
INTEGRATED OZONE GENERATOR
30 - 50 mg/hour
MSPA PREMIUM LIMITED WARRANTY
MSpa® has been manufactured with reliability and simplicity in mind. All products have been inspected and found free of defects prior to leaving the factory.
If You Wish To Make A Claim
MSpa warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for a period of: ONE (1) Year
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase and MSpa requires presentation of the original proof of purchase to ascertain the date. During the warranty period, MSpa will either repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective products. Replacement products or repaired parts will be warranted for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
Consumers are responsible for the shipping/freight when return the defect parts to MSpa authorized service center or ORPC-Oriental Recreational Products (Shanghai)Co., Ltd.
● This limited warranty does not apply to any defect resulting from negligence, accident, misuse, or other reason beyond MSpa’s reasonable control, included but not limited to: normal wear and tear, negligence or failure to follow the product instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance; connection to improper power supply; chemical water damage, loss of pool water, unauthorized product modification or repair; use for commercial purpose; fire, lightening, flood or other external causes
● This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase in such countries where MSpa sells and services the same model with identical technical specifications
● Warranty service outside the country of purchase is limited to the terms and conditions of the corresponding warranty in the country of service. Where the cost of repairs or replacement is not covered by this warranty, MSpa will advise the owners and the cost shall be charged to the owner.
● This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and terminates upon any transfer of ownership.
● All repairs of which warranty claims are made must be pre-authorized by ORPC through an accredited distributor or agent provided that the defective part be returned to the distributor or agent Transportation Prepaid, if requested.
● All the authorized selling dealer is responsible for all in-field service work carried out on your MSpa product. ORPC will not be liable for results of cost of workmanship from unauthorized service person.
● Products marked with both MSpa and another producer are governed exclusively by the warranty provided by the other producer.
Please always keep the purchase receipt, warranty card in case of future warranty inquiry. All claims must be submitted to MSpa authorized dealers or service partners. Warranty contact information is provided on the back of the warranty card. It is essential that all submitted claims provide all the necessary information, including Customer name, Purchase receipt, Serial No., Product No., Problem, and Parts requested.